1. These gold votive candle holders would look amazing anywhere in your home. Gold accents make everything better... write that down.
2. If I could make my apartment a zoo I probably would. There's animals everywhere... maybe because I would give my right leg for a dog. Who knows? Anyway... this quirky deer vase is too cute. It's the perfect sunshine to sit on your desk or bookshelf.
3. Yet another pretty vase... but can you really put a limit on places to put vases and flowers in your home? My favorite part about using blue to decorate? It works all year long.
4. I bought these Crate & Barrel blue glasses forever ago at full price... of course. Buuuut now I get to share them with you and they're a steal! Mine live on my bar tray, the blues are just too pretty!
5. I was serious about the previous zoo statement. This elephant pillow would be adorable in a reading nook, on your bed or on your couch. The navy is neutral enough to go with almost anything but elephants are cute and therefore, not boring. :)
6. How pretty would this framed shelf be in your bathroom? It could be extra storage space if you have a shared medicine cabinet like me or just adorable decoration.
7. I almost died when I saw these Eiffel Tower drawer pulls. They're going to star in a soon-to-be restoration. Stay tuned...
8. If you're not ready to commit to a full-on wine rack, this one would be perfect on your counter. Having a couple bottles of wine on hand is always a good hostess trick so you're not scrambling for refreshments.
9. These cute little glasses also live on my bar tray. What better way to serve a gin and tonic than in one of these?